I'm just so busy as of late, I've been wanting to go some blog posts. However, I must finish my classes. I haven't even had a chance to work on my paper. Between the baby teething, my 3 year old starting this marking (yes, like a dog!), and the oldest's behavior problem/ped office dragging their butts---I'm beat.
I did get to go to Megadeth Tuesday. I wasn't worried at all about leaving the baby for the first time, but he was in good hands. I still have some bruises. It was my first moshpit (was NOT the plan but c'est le vie), but it was SO fun. Between the husband and myself, it's been a really good time something we sorely needed.
Uhm, hello thought-train de-railer, back on track here.
'K here are some thing I've been wanting to blog about:
-My beloved Ju-ju-be bags and reviews
-Planning on making an order later this month, will be doing a post-Christmas Sangria coin pouch giveaway hopefully (would like for it to be non-US peeps)
-New baby carrier review
-PTSD experience, not that I have it, but my dh does and I'm thinking I need to blog about my experience with it all. I'm not 100% on it, because it's something that's incredibly draining to think about and personal, but maybe it might help me and maybe someone can relate?
-Some recipes maybe
ARGH my Christmas decorations aren't even up. I am trying not to go into my freakout anxiety panic meltdown. At least the presents are all bought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment