Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Giveaway! Sangria Sunset Coin Pouch CLOSED

Okay I love me some Ju ju be! I ended up getting an extra one through a culmination of circumstances. There are a lot of peeps that can't get these due to being out of the United States, so I'd like to limit this to those who live OUTSIDE the US or had no way of getting it. Brighten up your winter with some Sangria and let it be your lemonade getaway!

Photobucket

Requirements:
Name...obvious! PR name would be extra fab
You can either tell me your favorite type of cookie OR your favorite Star Wars film (don't worry I will still love you even if you don't like Star Wars *sniff*)

Drawing will end and will be picked via randomizer thingy at 11:59pm CST December 31st 2009. I will mail it out after the New Year!

Get it on!

EDIT: Contest is now closed. Based on Random Integer Generator on Random.org, the winner is MrsRondo. Congrats! :)

19 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Angela!

    Name Vicki (PR - Babymamma)

    favorite cookie - macadamia chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you!

    Name: Meghan (PR=MrsRondo)
    Since I can't possibly choose a favourite cookie, my favourite Star Wars is The Empire Strikes Back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome giveaway!

    Name: Crystal (PR= ixadorexpink)
    Fave cookie: Chocolate Chip

    Had no way of getting it due to money issues. :( But thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaime aka Sparkii!!!
    Thanks mama!

    My favorite cookie: Those no bake mudpile cookies,
    These:
    http://www.recipezaar.com/Mud-Cookies-Aka-Chocolate-No-Bake-Cookies-158428
    Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, this Canadian thanks you!

    My fav isn't a cookie, but Rice Krispie sqaures made with Mars Bars. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu are awesome!! I wanted one of thse but couldn't aford to place an order. As for Star Wars, how do I pick just one? I like them all!!LOL

    PR=AmyKelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweetheart to share the JJB Love!

    Name: Angie (PR name: aloych)
    Favorite Cookie: pretty much anything with chocolate in it, but I'll put down Rocky Road Brownies cuz I just made a batch for a party and they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet of you! I wasn't able to get one because the only thing I needed to order were sliders, but they were all out.

    Name: Vanessa (Pr name: Snoopy)
    Favorite Cookie: My mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really nice! (PR name 1strongmama)
    Star wars I love them all! Return of the Jedi is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too awesome of you!!

    Name: Tara (tever)
    Does Family Guy SW series count as favorite Star Wars? LOL
    Fav cookie: White chocolate mac nut - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wife&mommy
    favorite cookie - sugar :)
    star wars - return of the jedi! :) or a new hope, love them both (well love them all)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aimee

    mommyingreece

    my favorite cookie: oatmeal chocolate chip

    I was tortured with Star Wars when I was a kid...my brother was a huge fan and made me watch them over and over...blocked them all out of my mind now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. my fav cookie is white chocolate macadamian nut cookies. :D and i <3 the Prequels for Star Wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fav cookis is Peanut butter! :P I love any of the original star wars films. I'm not a huge fan of the new ones.

    Angela (CrunchyMama)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, how nice of you! I couldn't get one because I've had no spending money lately to order anything JJB...but I loooove Sangria Sunset!

    Name: Kerri (PR name - LactivistMama)

    Favorite Cookie: the edible kind! ;) But seriously, my absolute fave is Seven-Layer Cookies (New York-style). Anyone who is in the Philly area should let me bake you some, they're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete