Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happiness

Photobucket

I was feeling goofy and decided to take tips from asianposes.com LOL!

Yes, I'm just in a great mood. Truth be told, I'm more of a venting type of blogger. It's my release. However, I know a lot of times that the impression that comes of. Not that I'm a woman who gives a huge damn about my impression, but even still, I think having a Ren and Stimpy Happy Happy Joy Joy won't shatter that illusion of my being a proud beeeeyaaatch. I like the word that way.

1) Pretty much DONE Christmas shopping. I'm so happy we're not on the brink and I can get presents and stick to the budget. I'm happy my kids are very simple in their wishes for toys. I even got a deal getting the husbster some things! I'm starting to understand this "retail therapy"

2) I got a haircut! It's been a year, I was losing my hair due to postpartum hormones. Seriously, when you feel down, something that simple works. I also got to spend the day sans kids and with my best friend. So we got to shop around, she spoiled me and I have evil plans to spoil her back! I'm going to make her some pot stickers and perhaps a cherry lemonade print of some kind. I also yummed out on some Pei Wei. Mind you I'm a stickler for reminding it's American Chinese cuisine, but doesn't mean it ain't tasty!

3) Crunchtime for the semester. I'm almost DONE and looks like yet again, As! Papers are due, but I'm not too shabby at them.

So many thing, it's just been a day where (minus the usual sheninegans of my children) I've been smiling, laughing, and feeling good. I forget sometimes these days in those dark ones.

1 comment:

  1. The more we comment back and forth,and the more I read of what you say in the PR I realize we are very much alike. I hope that is not a bad thing. Oh and I hear potstickers ship well! LOL

    ReplyDelete