Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rockin' Green

Okay, so I'm a newbie cloth diaperererer. After several fantastic reviews, I decided to go with Rockin' Green detergent for my diapers. In addition to being a locally based business (yaaaay!), I am just blown away by their customer service!

But does the soap stand up to the service?

For me? Yes. I'm currently rocking the classic rock, but I have a bag formulated for hard water (in WATERMELON!) I'm planning on using soon.

I'm by no means a cloth diaper expert, but for my bang and buck, it works. Instead of having to buy additional soaps, vinegar, dawn, etc. I just soak overnight if I DO think it needs a deep clean. Honestly though, I've never had any blow you away pee or poop stinkies. The little bag goes a long way, longer, imo, than with Tide. That and Tide's scent just overwhelms me. I'm VERY sensitive to smells. I think it's because RnG uses oils for the scent (not enough to affect the absorbancies of your dipes though) it's less harsh on my senses.

Not a cloth diaper fan? Duuuuude, it's great for towels and blankets! Even the whole laundry! You're not going to get that scent leftover, which if you do a little research, that means the clothes really aren't clean. Residue with towels and blankets means they lose that softness. I washed my dogs' blankets in it, wow, my Yorkies approve!

Seriously, it's worth a looksee. They sell samples, and after meeting them in person, it's something that, while small, makes me happy! I'm planning on adding more to this review later for hard rock review and also for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment