Thursday, April 8, 2010

Little Dudes and Divas

LD&D as they are often abbreviated is a great online retailer of baby stuff and BAGS, GLORIOUS BAGS! I really love the customer service I get from them! In addition to pre-order specials, they also have free shipping over $50, often special gifts with purchases over $100! If you check out their forums (which is required for pre-order specials), there's often deals and information posted too! Shipping is fast for me as well. Not to mention, there are often a LOT of comparison videos, extremely helpful for the unsure buyer.

LD&D is where I go to for my Ju Ju Be needs! I also want to mention, that if you are one of those picky print placement peoples (alliteration alert!), they also can satisfy that need too. ;) I just love a business where the owners are personable like you feel you could hang out with. Check them out!

LD&D Website!
LD&D Forums
Become a fan on Facebook!"

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know I blogged about you today. Nothing fancy, just a quick mention about my new friends made during UBP! Nice LD&D write-up, I've always respected them. They have a nice business and take good care of their customers. :-)

    ReplyDelete